29th March 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of Schedule Caste certificate?

I just want to know that Schedule Caste certificate should be renewed every year or once applied certificate is applicable/valid for life time? Does validity depends on state from which it is issued?

3rd April 2019, 04:17 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the validity of Schedule Caste certificate?

Hi,
No, you do not have to renew your scheduled caste certificate every year as it is valid for lifetime. There is no date issue for Scheduled Caste certificate.
No, validity does not depend on state from which it is issued. The validity of Scheduled Caste certificate is for lifetime whether it is issued from any state of the country.

The validity of Scheduled Caste certificate will end only in one condition that is, if the person changes his/her religion. In that case the Certificate will be cancelled by the Government.
3rd April 2019, 01:00 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: What is the validity of Schedule Caste certificate?

Hello, I wanna say you that the validity of Caste certificate varies from state to state. However, in most of the states, this validity period is three years. Now-a-days, the renew of Caste certificate is much more difficult than making a new certificate because lot of people misuse it to get benefits of Government programs.
I think this information would be helpful for you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?