9th November 2011, 06:47 PM
N.Anu

What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?

What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or Computers in esteemed colleges?
Can u provide me the priority wise list of Colleges offering them in India and entrance exam to be written to get in?

Thanking you,
Anu.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  4. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  5. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  6. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  7. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  8. Entrance exams for MSc. anatomy in government colleges in India
  9. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology
  10. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  11. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? Date of their entrance exams?
  12. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
  15. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
  16. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  18. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
7th April 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?

Please give me good college for M.Sc. with stat. in Mumbai & Gujarat with their fee structure. and other facility like, hostel and other facility for out station student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?