18th February 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs available for computer science post graduate? Syllabus and date of exam?

I need career guidance on exams, posts and jobs for computer science engineering post graduates. Please enlighten me on respective posts, exams and syllabus, dates. Thank you.
I don't have anyone to guide me on career. please help me. I would be very grateful to you. Thank you

Related Questions:
19th February 2016, 11:38 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various government jobs available for computer science post graduate? Syllabus and date of exam?

Various Government Jobs after Graduation in Computer Science are :

1. Life Insurance Corporation, India
2. Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF)
3. PO in Banking sector
4. SSC-CGL
5. Public Service commission jobs through UPSC
6. Army jobs through CDS
7. Data operator jobs in various section of Indian Government
8. Inspector Level Jobs through state examination.
9. Ministry department jobs on the contract basis.
10. Indian Ordnance Factories
11. Teaching Jobs
12. Engineering level jobs through Gate and IES exam.
19th February 2016, 12:01 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What are the various government jobs available for computer science post graduate? Syllabus and date of exam?

Government Sectors offer many career opprtunities for computer science students. You can apply for that & can get job in government job.

Government Jobs After B.E.(Computer Science)
- Indian Railway under Signal Section
- BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization)
- ECIL (Electronic Cooperation of India Limited)
- AAI (Airport Authority of India)
- SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- CDS (Combined Defense Service)

Tips For Preparation
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals is the basic thing needed for the you to appear in these examinations.
- You should have the clear idea about the syllabus of the examination first. The best method to prepare for these examinations is to divide the syllabus into small sections depending on the level of difficulty in each subject.
- You can finish the easy sections first and then move to the tough parts. By following this way, you can cover the entire portions before the examination.
- You can refer some good guides that are available in the market. Another important factor is that you must collect the previous questions as much as you can and solve them out.
- Time management is also important. Attending the coaching classes for these competitive examinations will help more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?