6th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Henil

What will be the good score in MBA CET to get admission in top 15 colleges?

Sir/Madam,
I want to know what will be a good score in mba cet 2011 to get admission in top 15 colleges. As this years paper was difficult compare to last few years paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  2. List of top 50 MBA colleges in MHT CET?
  3. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  4. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427?
  5. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  6. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  7. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  8. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  10. Score required out of 240 in CET for MBA for good colleges like PUMBA, Indira Institute, SIES etc?
  11. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  12. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  13. Colleges for PGDM in Finance based on CET MBA Score
  14. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune?
  15. College at rank 1044 in MH-CET mba
  16. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  17. Where can I get admission after scoring 76 in MBA CET?
  18. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
20th April 2011, 10:45 PM
amahajan

Default Re: What will be the good score in MBA CET to get admission in top 15 colleges?

Hello Dear
If you want admission in top college then your scores must be highest in the MET exam because top 80 or 100 students get admission in IMS Indore then in IIPS and so on. therefore top scorers get admission in top college.
16th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the good score in MBA CET to get admission in top 15 colleges?

i hav completed my BBI. Aand i hav also joined classes for upcoming MBA-CET. So what should be the average score i should get to get the admission in reputed college? should i give CAT also? and wat is marking condition for CAT? plz suggest me.. i m very much confused
18th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got 82 marks in MBA CET and i belong to OBC category. would i get admission in pune ?
18th June 2011, 04:11 PM
rafiquemawal

i have got 82 marks in mba cet and i belong to obc category . which college can i get
8th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i have got 68 marks in mba cet exam and i belong to Obc category ,would i get admission in i.m.d.r.(chintaman college)?
29th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hello .. i will gave exam in dis year of mba......i m in GC ...... at how many marks i got admission? in college iips indore..
16th April 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 62 marks in mba cet2012 an i belong to NT-C
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?