9th November 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

What would be the duration of MBBS after Physiotherapy degree?

Hi, I have completed my Bachelor's in Physiotherapy and now wanted to study MBBS. So, how many years would it take to complete MBBS if I start now only? Will I get direct 2nd year or 3rd year admission on the basis of BPT?

11th November 2019, 08:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the duration of MBBS after Physiotherapy degree?

There will be no change in duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course after Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. Lateral entry course is not allowed in MBBS course.

You need to apply for NEET exam. The requirements for NEET exam is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCB subjects and minimum of 50% marks is required.
11th November 2019, 05:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course from a recognised university.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET examination for admission in the course.

There is no lateral entry in the course for admission. It will take 5 years to pursue the MBBS course.
11th November 2019, 11:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No lateral entry in the MBBS course.

So, even if you have passed or pursued various course you are not eligible to get admission through lateral entry.

NEET examination is conducted for the admission in the course. Common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate. It will be 5 years course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?