7th June 2012, 11:07 PM
akhter30

Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?

Dear sir,
I, want to know the admission procedure of MBBS degree, course duration, admission fees, monthly tution fees,hostal charge, any other expenditure if required may inform to me. thank you.

Yours,
Akhter

Related Questions:
  1. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  2. Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS?
  3. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  4. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  7. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?
  9. Procedure of admission in CS after B.Com? Duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  11. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  13. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  14. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  15. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
10th June 2012, 10:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhter30 View Post
Dear sir,
I, want to know the admission procedure of MBBS degree, course duration, admission fees, monthly tution fees,hostal charge, any other expenditure if required may inform to me. thank you.

Yours,
Akhter
In order to pursue MBBS Program, one must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The minimum required percentage of marks one must have scored in the higher secondary examination is 50% in aggregate as well as in the aforementioned subject combination.
Every Medical Colleges considers candidates for admission into MBBS Program on the basis of the Entrance Examination scores. These entrance examinations, apart from those conducted by the medical institutions are as follows:
  • All India Pre-Medical/Dental Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
  • Common Entrance Test conducted by The Directorate of Medical Education of respective states.

The duration of the MBBS Program is Five years and Six months.

As far as fee structure is concerned, it varies depending upon the medical college one opts to pursue the course from but generally for MBBS Program, the cost is around Rs.40 to Rs.50 Lakh.
12th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?

which course do i need to follow in order to get a MBBS Degrre?
16th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

my cot off is 187.75 will i get a mbbs seat
18th August 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to know after BDS, can i do mbbs ???
24th February 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 6th std and very much intrested to go in medical line. We as parents are totally from different streams ie computers and accontant. Please guide what studies apart from regular course at present will help him to clear and go on the right track in medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?