18th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old

Sir,
I have qualified the recently held TET Examination, now i came to know that maximum age limit for OBC candidate is 38 years (same with General category). That Sir, i am MOBC, female candidate and i am 38 years 3 months old. Am i eligible for the Upper Primary (Assam) teacher Job??Please reply me....

Yous faithfully
Bichitra Borah
Kokrajhar, Assam

31st December 2017, 05:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old

As per notification for Upper primary teach in Assam, the upper age limit for Other Backward Class is 38 years only.

Even if you are one day ahead of 38 years, you are not eligible for this job. If you are post graduate then you can prepare for NET exam for Lectureship. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?