16th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What's the cut-off marks for getting admission for electronic course in government institute in Thiruvananthapuram?

Sir,i should like to join poly diplama govt institute in thiruvananthapuram.i am passed 10th(marks 78 percentage)how many mark scored in admission for electronic course in that institute

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering part time diploma course in chemical engineering in Kerala?
  2. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  3. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala Unversity?
  4. MBA colleges in Kerala which are offering Airport management?
  5. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  6. Top Engineering colleges in South India which do not collect any Capitation fee from students?
  7. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech(CS) after GATE score of 611 and rank 1931?
  9. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 85 in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background? -- [New]
  11. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra
  12. What are the total number of engineering colleges in Kerala?
  13. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  14. List of the colleges in CUSAT?
  15. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  17. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?
  18. Is there any college in Kerala that provide Astrophysics course?
5th January 2018, 06:34 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for getting admission for electronic course in government institute in Thiruvananthapuram?

The cut off mark changes year to year. It depends on question paper difficulty, number of students written. So it is difficult to expect the cutoff rank. But last year the cutoff rank for Electronics course in Trivandrum Government Institute is 905. So the cutoff rank for this can expect around 850-1000(approximately).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?