15th January 2017, 04:57 PM
ssumi71

Is my Daughter eligible to get an OBC Creamy Layer Certificate if my gross salary is 9 lac and my wife's salary is 6 lac per annum?

Respected Sir, I am working as a Veterinary Doctor and getting a gross salary of 9 lac per annum, my wife is working as a BT Teacher and she is getting 6 lac per annum so I want to know is my Daughter eligible to get a OBC Creamy Layer Certificate? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the Certificate.

28th January 2017, 08:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Daughter eligible to get an OBC Creamy Layer Certificate if my gross salary is 9 lac and my wife's salary is 6 lac per annum?

Candidates who parents income is 6 lacs per annum or more are under creamy layer. You are under Creamy layer and your daughter is not eligible to get non creamy layer for reservation benefits.

You can get your creamy layer certificate from block. In some states, online application is there to get OBC certificate. You can apply at official website of your state.
29th January 2017, 04:35 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Is my Daughter eligible to get an OBC Creamy Layer Certificate if my gross salary is 9 lac and my wife's salary is 6 lac per annum?

Your daughter is not eligible to get cream layer certificate as your family income is more than 6 lacs per annum. Your daughter can apply only under general category for getting admission to Education Institutes or Jobs.
29th January 2017, 06:13 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssumi71 View Post
Respected Sir, I am working as a Veterinary Doctor and getting a gross salary of 9 lac per annum, my wife is working as a BT Teacher and she is getting 6 lac per annum so I want to know is my Daughter eligible to get a OBC Creamy Layer Certificate? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the Certificate.
No your daughter is not eligible to get an OBC CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE.
Currently parents annual income is fixed at rs 6 lakhs per annum.
since your annual income is more than Rs 6 lakhs per annum, hence not eligible
5th January 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I' m a PSU employee from WB,having salary income of Rs.9.6 lacks yearly. No other income. Can I apply for OBC for my daughters who are student now ?
Kindly advise me as per latest rules in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?