23rd April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?

whats the cut off list of all bds and bams collages in gujarat ???????
what are its donation and fees?????????
when forms will be available and whats the date of its submission?????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  2. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  3. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  5. How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  8. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  9. What's the cut-off marks for BDS in government colleges?
  10. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  11. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  12. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  13. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  14. Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai? When are the forms available?
  15. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  16. How to take admission in Delhi University with Maths?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges and scope of BDS course?
12th May 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?

Cut off list for BAMS course in Gujarat and Maharashtra
21st May 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?

what is the cut off mark for BDS in government colleges?
23rd May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

my cut off for medical is 188.25.i want to study B.D.S..shall i wait for counselling or try for payment seat?waiting for ur reply
24th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for BDS for MBC
23rd June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what can be the least percentage required to get into a dental college without any donations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?