1st February 2012, 08:34 PM
chhandacharan

What's the difference between private sector bank and public sector banks?

difference between private and public sector banks?
please reply on my email..

9th March 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the difference between private sector bank and public sector banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhandacharan View Post
difference between private and public sector banks?
please reply on my email..

Public sector banks are operated by the Government organizations and the salary given to the employers is from the Government funds, whereas, the private sector banks are operated by the private organizations. The interest rates offered by the Private banks are a bit higher compared with Public sector banks. In private sector banks majority of share capital of the bank is held by private individuals where as in public sector banks majority stake is held by the Government of India or Reserve Bank of India.
Public Sector banks - Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, State Bank Of India etc.
Private Sector banks - HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, United Western Bank, UTI Bank etc.

25th November 2012, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between private sector bank and public sector banks?

mention five differances between public sector bank and private sector bank ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?