28th February 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for recruitment in Infosys? I'm in 3rd year

sir plz may i knw the criteria for recruitment in infosys for batch. I am in 3rd year now.
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Infosys and CTS off campus placement?
  4. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  6. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys? How to fulfill the criteria?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria for a B.Tech student to appear for Infosys Recruitment?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  15. Previous year model papers of Infosys and recruitment details?
  16. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student who has secured 56% in 12th and 60% in 10th?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
3rd May 2012, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for recruitment in Infosys? I'm in 3rd year

For the recruitment of B.Tech graduates Infosys usually keep the cut off as 68% marks. Besides this, the candidate must have zero backlogs. Selection is usually carried out through written exams and HR interview. Written exam may cover questions on puzzle reasoning, QA and English language. You have to score well in the written test to get selected for HR round.
24th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for recruitment in Infosys? I'm in 3rd year

I got 63% in X and 65% in XIIth and 70% in B.Tech..M i eligible????
25th September 2012, 03:09 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are 8interestedin INFOSYS
Then you must have these criteria

1.Academic qualification :
You must have minimum 70% marks in your academic career.

2.Study gap :
Maximum 2 years study gap is allowed here

3.Backlog criteria :
You should not have any active backlogs

If you have all these criteria
Then you are eligible for INFOSYS

If you are a 3dr year student
Then you are not eligible for this
4th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 82.4% in X and 75.8% in XII and an aggregate of 77.79% till 6th sem....
I am in 7th sem and once had a backlog in 3rd sem...which was cleared....am i eligible ????
5th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

how the first year students develop their talent to get a job in infosys company?
10th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I scored 92% in X, 66% in XII . I am BE student. I've no backlogs but in 2nd yr my % was below 60% . But in all the three years
I scored above 60%. Am i eligible for infosys?
5th March 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd year with an aggregate of 83% till now.
what are the various rounds in infosys selection process?
what should i do to get selected in it?
on which subjects i have to concentrate to get selected in my dream company infosys?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?