19th November 2011, 01:57 PM
Pampul

What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?

Respected sir/ madam, i m grduate from delhi university i wnt to do b.ed from haldwani kumaun university. I m arts student pls give me idea b.ed entrance exam sllyabus. And entrance exam date. after entrance course detail's. I m waiting your reply regard' megha negi

Related Questions:
  1. Kumaun University B.Ed entrance exam date?
  2. Date of B.Ed Exam of Kumaun University?
  3. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  5. When PhD entrance exam of Kumaun University will be held?
  6. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  7. Last date of form submission for MA 1st year private exam of Kumaun University?
  8. What is the date sheet of B.A 3rd year of Kumaun University/Uttrakhand?
  9. Date of the entrance exam of Kumaun University? What is the syllabus for it?
  10. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  11. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  13. What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for AIMCET after completion of graduation or not?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  16. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University?
  17. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  18. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
5th October 2015, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampul View Post
Respected sir/ madam, i m grduate from delhi university i wnt to do b.ed from haldwani kumaun university. I m arts student pls give me idea b.ed entrance exam sllyabus. And entrance exam date. after entrance course detail's. I m waiting your reply regard' megha negi
In Kumaun University the entrance exam date was 31st May 2015 for B. Ed entrance. You can get the details of future examinations through their website. The B. Ed is the course for teaching line. The eligibility to apply the course is graduation with 50% marks. You can get all the details in the website of the university http://www.kunainital.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?