13th October 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What's the last date for M.Com admission in Gorakhpur university?

i want to know the last date for admission for m.com previous in gorakhpur university?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  2. Can I take admission in MMM Gorakhpur after scoring 723 in GBTU?
  3. Can I take admission in MMM Gorakhpur after scoring 723 in GDSC? Can I take IT branch
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  6. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  9. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  10. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  11. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in Mumbai University
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  16. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  17. List of PhD entrance exams in 2015? Dates for all such exams? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
17th August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date for M.Com admission in Gorakhpur university?

i want to know the last date for admission for m.com previous in gorakhpur university?
send details on my email [email protected]
17th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date for M.Com admission in Gorakhpur university?

I study in m.com first year.what can do I B.ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?