27th December 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?

Mcom Ecommerce is sounding something different and new.... so i just wants to know that can this course be done through correspondence from Mumbai University..... I also wants to know the eligibility and the fee structure for the same......and whats the scope of Mcom Ecommerce is near future.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  6. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  7. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  14. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  17. Fee structure for full time course or correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  18. Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
11th January 2014, 01:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?

Yes, of course you can do M.Com from the Mumbai university as correspondence it is possible to do M.Com and for this the eligibility criteria is given below:

The candidate should have graduation with 55% marks and it is necessary to have B.Com as the graduation. Otherwise he/she may not be eligible to apply for the M.Com.
There is no age limit to apply for the M.Com.

And as you want to do it as correspondence then yes you can do it and as you want to do it from Mumbai university. Then you need to submit below documents:

H.S.C. and onwards all examination (F.Y., S.Y. & T.Y)

Proof of Date of Birth

Migration / Transference Certificate

Passing/Convocation / Degree Certificate

Marriage Certificate/Gazette Notification (For female married students)

And for the verification of document fees is 400 rs.
And there is many scopes of this course after that you can apply for the job in many companies and after that you can also apply for the NET exam this exam is conducted by the UGC to recruit the lecturer in colleges.

So, i think it is best to apply for the M.com and this is the best course for the commerce students. So, you should do this course for your career.

And there is also another option for the commerce students they can also take admission in the MBA course it is also a good course and it has a good scope after that you can apply for the many companies which are related to your field and i think now this course have great value there are so many courses in MBA.

And it is best to do MBA from a best university after that you may get good job through the campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?