22nd March 2012, 11:49 AM
uma pali

What's the last date of submission of form and procedures for the training in HAL?

HelloSir/Madam,
i am a student of b-tech,3rd year from ece trade.i want to do training from HAL BANGLORE.near murgespalya.so,what is last late of submission of forms and what is the procedures to apply in HAL for training.
my [email protected]

9th February 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of submission of form and procedures for the training in HAL?

HELLO SIR
MAY I KNOW THE PREREQISITES FOR BEING TRAINED FOR THE SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM.MY EMAIL ID IS:[email protected]
17th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of submission of form and procedures for the training in HAL?

i am a student of b-tech,3rd year from MECHINCIAL trade.i want to do training from HAL LUCKNOW.so,what is last late of submission of forms and what is the procedures to apply in HAL for training.

my id is [email protected]
6th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell about last date for submition of summer training form in h.a.l.lucknow..
11th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a BE graduate,how to join apprentice in hal for one year trainee and what i have to do...,

mail id:[email protected]
5th April 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i m PRAGYA DEEP SRIVASTAVA ,3rd year ,from ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTATION , i want to join summer traning HAL Lucknow. can you tell me what is the date of traning form & what is the last date of form submision.
my mail [email protected]
25th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing the summer training in hal lucknow. For ece branch

My Id is [email protected]
2nd December 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am the student of btech 3rd Year, from ECE trade. I want to do winter training in HAL lucknow. So please tell me the procedure to apply for training.
My emailid [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?