24th September 2011, 12:48 PM
suneina

What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

I am the student in final year btech in RBEBT(W) MOHALI. I have secured 54% in 12th from PSEB . i wanted to make my12th % atleast 60%. becase hindrance in my placement. i will hope for thereply as soon as possible.

your sincerly
sunena nar

29th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

I have got 65% in 12th i want to reappear in whole sub can i do it privately
14th June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

sir i got 55 marks in physics and i have written improvement am i eligible for bits
30th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

( Kehkasha)I have passed XII class from NIOS( but I got very poor no so I want to give improvement of two subject.
This is possible or what is procedure
please suggest
30th June 2012, 05:11 PM
padhakudkt

CBSE Improvement Exam is a way to improve your class 12th result by giving the board exam again next year. You can give cbse improvement exam for one subject or all five subjects, its your choice but we suggest you to give in all five subjects , you cannot give improvement exam of additional subject and your practical marks will be carried forward for the next year’s result so you have to prepare only for the theory part!

CBSE Improvement Exam takes place next year you give class 12th board exams. The exam is same as regular board exams and you get a whole year to prepare for the improvement exam. You can appear for improvement exam for any one or all of the passing subjects and not in the subjects in which you have been declared fail. A candidate appearing for improvement exam in one or more subjects can not appear for additional subject simultaneously

Forms will be available from July or August till October and can be collected from Syndicate Banks or CBSE Regional office and you have to submit the form and fees at syndicate bank branches only

These are some points to note about the CBSE Improvement Exam:
A candidate who has passed Secondary School Examination of the Board may reappear at the examination for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination next year only and he/she cannot pursue higher studies in the mean time. They shall appear as a private candidate. Those reappearing in the whole examination, may appear as regular school candidates also. Students may appear in the failing subject(Sixth subject) at the Compartment Examination to be held in July/August the same year.
A candidate appearing for improvement in subject(s) involving practical shall appear only in theory and previous practical marks shall be carried forward and accounted for.
A candidate appearing for improvement of performance shall be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks obtained at the improvement examination in the subject(s).
If the candidate has passed in practical exam, he/she have to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained shall be carried forward and accounted for. In case the candidate has failed in practical he/she have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he/she has already cleared the theory examination.
There is NO COMPARTMENT EXAM FOR IMPROVEMENT EXAM and hence you will have to be with your new marks whatever they are low or high, however the best marks of two years are counted upon.
28th July 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how many subject at a time i can imrpove ?
9th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed out my 12 th in 2012 .and i hv to apply for impovment .can i apply this year for improvment ?plz tell me
22nd March 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

if a student has applied for improvement exam and if he gets 75% marks in PCM and minimum 60% in each maths,physics&chemistry
then will he be eligible for bits or not
28th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

if i got less marks in improvement exam as compared to the board exam marks ,which marks will be counted?
1st June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for improvement in hsc in maharashtra
5th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam(up board)
4th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 67% MARKS IN 2. I WANT TO GIVE A IMPROVEMENT EXAM. BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE PROCESS. SO, PLEASE TELL ME FULL INFORMATION. THANK YOU. THIS REPLY IS IMPORTED FOR ME BECAUSE IT DECIDE MY FUTURE...
8th August 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

if i got less marks in improvement exam as compared to the board exam marks ,which marks will be counted?
14th May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to improve my score in all subjet in 1 (kerala board),how many subject can i apply for improvement,and how many in 2 also,plz ananswer to my email:- [email protected],thanks in advance, god bless you my dear friends
28th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the main procedure of 12th improovement exam of hse?
28th May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 57 marks in chemistry and i want improvement in scores so help me how to improve it
3rd July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 71% marks in 12 from upboard can i apply for improvement if yes in how many subjects can i apply?
24th September 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to give impr oment in english but now litrature book publication has been changed now which book i have to study....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?