12th October 2011, 08:22 PM
Sowmi13

What's the value of a Master Degree from USA in India?

Hello,

I wish to pursue for a Masters Degree in a A/B graded university from USA. However I am keen to come back to India and find a Job here. How far will my Degree be recognized and will it have any value here in India.

15th June 2016, 07:28 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the value of a Master Degree from USA in India?

College always matters to get reputed job in market. And it is needless to say that the quality of MBA degree of US University will be far better than Indian Universities. Quality matters everywhere and hence if you are getting any chance to complete MBA from abroad then I will suggest you to please go for that. Also you can get job in USA itself which will be the most important benefits. But please confirm the fee structure and process of educational scholarships as cost of education in USA is much more than your expectations. You need not to worry about MBA degree in India, your degree will be valid across all over India and If you wants to get job in India then you can easily get Management job in India also. Job in any country or in any company always matters on the skills and knowledge.So you not o worry about future and you should focus on to complete your degree first and then about other domain like job and value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?