27th December 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?

Hello Sir,
I am a physiotherapist of India, I am completed Bachelor of physiotherapy ,I wish to do Master of physiotherapy from USA But Ihave a problem in expenses. So I am searching for any scholarship for completion of Master of physiotherapy.please help me..

29th December 2013, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?

It is good to see your aspirations of going for higher studies inspite of your financial limitations. You can definitely go for higher education in USA and achieve great height of success in your life. Just dream big and perform big putting in more than 100 percent of effort.

Coming to your query, you can get various types of financial assistance from the universities as well as Indian government. You can take educational loan from the Nationalized Banks of India at lenient interest norms and can also get scholarship from your state government if there is any such provision in your state. Organizations like Sahu Jain Trust, Indian Oil, ONGC, TATA, LIC,etc. also give scholarship to the financially weak students.

Apart from these, you can get scholarship from the university where you are about to pursue your post graduation. First financial help given is in the form of tution waiver from the university that can exempt you from paying 2/3rd of the tution fees. Then scholarships are also given to the students based on their academic performance or exceptional talent which generally varies from year to year and university to university. Even scholarships can be taken by performing well in contests like essay writing, research,etc.

Some universities have a provision of granting fellowships to the students on the recommendation of the faculty for exceptional behaviour and performance. Apart from this, you can also get stipend by working 20 hours per week in the university where the work generally involves teaching and research activities. You can also do other oncampus or online jobs to facilitate your income and cope up the financial requirement for your study.

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead.
9th February 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

From whr we cn nw about the university nd scholarship body nd fee structure at USA fr mpt
29th November 2020, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

What exam i have to give for Mpth or DPth from foreign
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?