26th June 2020, 05:06 PM
Desai manu Valjibhai

When is the 12th supplementary exam going to be conducted under Gujarat State Board?

When is the Gujarat State Board's std. 12th supplementary examination for students who have failed in two subjects is going to be conducted? Any date changes due to COVID?

30th June 2020, 06:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the 12th supplementary exam going to be conducted under Gujarat State Board?

Initially the last date to submit application form for 12th Supplementary Exams in Gujarat is 20th June. Now this has been extended to 30th June. Candidates can submit application forms till 30th June.

Due to this, we can expect a delay in Supplementary Exam dates also and the same is yet to be communicated.

I would suggest you to check with your college Principle regarding the date of Exam and to get the Hall ticket also because they are authorized to login into official website and to have the latest information.

Whatever the date it is, I suggest you have to have good preparation for Supplementary Exams and ensure you clear them this time.

There are chances that the state Government will pass all candidates also if they are unable to conduct Exams due to Covid conditions.

This was already done in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states where the candidates are passed without any Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?