18th June 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?

Hello
my son is in 10th std in cbse. he got 93% in 1st term exams.he want to take bio in 11th std for M B B S.which board is proper for him Guj state board or central.how many seats r there in medical colleges in Guj for central board students

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  4. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  5. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  6. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  8. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  13. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
28th April 2015, 04:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?

CBSE - Central board of Secondary Education is hundred times better than any state board for MBBS because CBSE have a level of education study pattern and syllabus is compatible with exams like All India Pre Medical Test because AIPMT is also conducted by CBSE board

For MBBS you need to crack the AIPMT test and CBSE syllabus and study pattern really help in cracking the paper so i would like to suggests you if you wanna go for any entrance test than choose CBSE board or if you wanna good marks in 12th standard than go for State Board

There no reserved seats for Gujrat Board or Central board of Secondary education but relaxation provides to the students on basis of cast
30th March 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?

My daughter wants to to pursue MBBS after 12th, in Gujarat. Currently she is CBSE. Is it advisable to switch to GSEB or continue with CBSE?
27th April 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to to pursue MBBS after 12th, in Gujarat. Currently he is CBSE. Is it advisable to switch to GSEB or continue with CBSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?