25th February 2012, 12:27 AM
r c gupta

When are the admission forms for B.Tech going to be available this year?

when admission forms will be available for B tech 2012
off line

16th August 2012, 08:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the admission forms for B.Tech going to be available this year?

The admission forms will be available in the admission department of the college/university. You will also be able to download it from the website of the institution.
You haven't mentioned the name of the institution or else i would have provided you the website from where you could have downloaded the application for admission. Almost all the colleges/universities have already rolled out the forms. In some institution the classes have also started. You will have to procure the form as early as possible or you will waste a year.
16th August 2012, 08:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the admission forms for B.Tech going to be available this year?

The admission forms will be available in the admission department of the college/university. You will also be able to download it from the website of the institution.
You haven't mentioned the name of the institution or else i would have provided you the website from where you could have downloaded the application for admission. Almost all the colleges/universities have already rolled out the forms. In some institution the classes have also started. You will have to procure the form as early as possible or you will waste a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?