7th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

When is the all India Entrance Exam for MDS course held?

When all india entrance examination for MDS course will be held? Please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  3. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  4. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  6. How many MDS seats are available in AIIMS? List of examination centres of AIIMS MDS entrance exam in India?
  7. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
  8. Entrance exams to study MDS with scholarship in India?
  9. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  10. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?
  12. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  13. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  14. Which Entrance Exam should I write to do MDS in USA? Duration and fee structure of MDS in USA? -- [New]
  15. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  16. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  17. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  18. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
31st October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the all India Entrance Exam for MDS course held?

Kindly let me know the dates for entrance exam for all india mds
20th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

when all india mds examination held
25th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am from jammu ...i heard from some one we not eligbile for giving various MDS exam kindly suggest
1st September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

seats available in india and admission pattern for mds
5th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the date on which all india mds entrance examination held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?