26th February 2016, 10:47 AM
dsirisha88

When can I expect the appointment letter if got selected in FCI AG 3 post?

I got selected in fci ag 3 post in 2015 please tell me as when can i expect to receive the appointment letter and how does it come via post or email?

27th February 2016, 06:12 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I expect the appointment letter if got selected in FCI AG 3 post?

Generally you will receive your appointment letter generally within three to six months from the final result publication for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III. Normally you can expect that you will get your appointment letter by end of the month of June, 2016.

You will receive your appointment letter by post but you may get notification in your email or via sms regarding the same.

In case if you need any help or you wantto know something you may send email to below email ID based on your job category.
[email protected] for Advertisement No. 4/2015 - FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT) and MANAGER (HINDI)
[email protected] for Advertisement No. 5/2015 - FCI Category- I

You may visit https://www.fcijobsportal.com/ for more details about recruitment in Food Corporation of India.
29th December 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I expect the appointment letter if got selected in FCI AG 3 post?

When I will get my appointment letter as selected in FCI management trainee in northeast region
9th December 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

When I can expect FCI WATCHMAN APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES IN KERALA REGION And tell me about the time limit for joining in the post...
1st July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

When i can expect FCI WATCHMAN APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR selected candidates in maharastra region...
19th February 2020, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Document verification over on 10th Feb at Chennai for FCI JE. What is the next selection procedure and when can I receive appointment order
26th February 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

When can I receive appointment letter for the selection of ag 3 in FCI for depot?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?