4th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

I got selected by HCL technologies at MGR University, Chennai. I have received a mail stating that I am selected by HCL and also received an user name, password and a link to submit my personal details. I have submitted the details but till now did not receive my appointment letter. Many of my friends from my batch have received their appointment letter. What should I have to do now.

5th March 2015, 02:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got selected by HCL technologies at MGR University, Chennai. I have received a mail stating that I am selected by HCL and also received an user name, password and a link to submit my personal details. I have submitted the details but till now did not receive my appointment letter. Many of my friends from my batch have received their appointment letter. What should I have to do now.
These things happen a lot. Do not worry as you have been selected by the company you will be given a joining letter soon.
The company requires a certain amount of vacancy and projects for it appoint freshers.
Somehow the company may not be having the vacancy required.
Your friends have already received their appointment letter as the company sends the appointment letter to the selected candidates on a random basis.
They set for themselves the figure or the number of candidates they require currently and then from their selected pool they randomly send that many appointment letter to the candidates that they require.
So you have nothing to worry about now and it will be best for you to wait.
All you can do is that you can contact HCL Technologies and send them a mail regarding your query about when the appointment letter will arrive.
Since you are from the selected pool of students they will certainly give you a reply stating by when they expect you to get the appointment letter or they clearly state you the reason why you have not got your appointment letter as of now.

You can also try for the Off Campus Placement Drive of various other companies and give it your best shot there.
If you get selected and if that company gives you the appointment letter quicker then it will be best for you to join that company.
It will be helpful for you in the long run.
So try to utilize the time to the best of your ability and wait for the time when HCL Technologies do give you an answer regarding the long delay in giving you the appointment letter.
4th July 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?

I have received my appointment letter and I have sent my acceptance documents .but I didn't get call letter from hcl company.what should I do now?
4th July 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have received appointment letter and I sent acceptance documents also .but I didn't get my joining letter.what should I do now.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?