30th October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the CBSE AIPMT forms?

when and from where we get the cbse aipmt forms?...could u please send to me the source

2nd January 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I get the CBSE AIPMT forms?

what should be the size of the photograph to be patsed on the application forms?
2nd January 2012, 11:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when and from where we get the cbse aipmt forms?...could u please send to me the source
AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.

The Notification of AIPMT 2012 Examination was already Declared and the Notification is Availiable in the Official Website.

Eligible candidates may fill the AIPMT Application form Online Only.

To apply for this examination you must have passed your 12Th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.

If you are Pursuing your 12Th examination then you are also eligible to apply for AIPMT 2012 Examination.

But to apply for this examination you should attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year, The upper age limit for AIPMT Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

Important Dates :
--------------

>> submission of online application forms without late fee : 26/Dec/2011 to 25/Jan/2012

>> Last date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted without late fee : 02/Feb/2012

>> Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee of Rs.500 : 26/Jan/2012 to 08/Feb/2012

>> Last date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted with late fee of Rs.500 : 15/Feb/2012

>> Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee of Rs.1000 : 09/Feb/2012 to 24/Feb/2012

>> Last date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted with late fee of Rs.1000 : 02/March/2012.

Examination Date :
-----------------

>> Preliminary Examination - 1st April, 2012 (Sunday)
>> Final Examination - 13th May, 2012 (Sunday)

Apply Online : Click Here
3rd January 2012, 02:50 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

HI,
A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% is require.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

You can download the form from www.aipmt.nic.in

For more detail log on to www.aipmt.nic.in

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?