7th February 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIPMT 2016 while appearing in CBSE board exams as private candidate?

I have compartment in physics in 2015 so I have filled private candidate cbse form whose exam Is to be held with regular cbse students so can I appear for aipmt 2016 ? if yes then please tell me the procedure?

7th February 2016, 08:48 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT 2016 while appearing in CBSE board exams as private candidate?

Yes you can appear in AIPMT exam 2016 while appearing in CBSE board as a private candidate.But for this it is compulsory to complete 12th with PCB at the time of submission of AIPMT form.
7th February 2016, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT 2016 while appearing in CBSE board exams as private candidate?

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT 2016 examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. You must also have passed English as a subject in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Since, you are going to appear in 12th standard Physics subject examination from CBSE Board, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT 2016 examination.
7th February 2016, 04:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc. Being a private CBSE candidate, you can apply for AIPMT examination.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have completed or appearing for 10+2 board exams from a recognized board and important subjects in 10+2 must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology along with English.

The minimum age limit for candidate is 17 years on 31st December of year of admission in MBBS course. The important dates for AIPMT 2016 exam is over now and you must wait for next year exam.
7th February 2016, 08:49 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You have mentioned in the query that you have appeared as private candidate in 10+2 examination. Now you want to know that whether you are eligible for AIPMT or not. It is informed to you that you are cent percent eligible for AIPMT.

# AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

# Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) every year in order to make admission into MBBS and BDS courses under 15% All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges and Government Dental Colleges except the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

# Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT:

* Must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of concerned year.
* Must not have crossed the age of 25 years as on 31st December of concerned year.
* Relaxation in upper age by 5 years for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
* Must have studies the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects in 10+2 level.
* Must have obtained the minimum 50% marks in 10+2 by the candidates belonging to General category.
* Must have obtained the minimum 40% marks in 10+2 by the candidates belonging to SC and ST category.
* Must have obtained the minimum 45% marks in 10+2 by the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category.

# Names of few best books for Medical Entrance Examination are given below:

* Dinesh's Objective Physics
* Dinesh's Objective Chemistry
* Dinesh's Objective Biology
* Trueman's Objective Physics for Medical/Engineering Entrance Examinations
* Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnik and Walker
* New Simplified Physics: A Reference Book for Class XI and XII by S.L. Arora
* Modern's ABC of Chemistry for class XI and XII
* Organic Chemistry for the JEE (English) by Robert Neilson Boyd
* Trueman's Objective Biology for Medical Entrance Examinations

# Examination pattern of AIPMT:
* Physics (45 marks)
* Chemistry (45 marks)
* Botany (45 marks)
* Zoology (45 marks)
7th February 2016, 10:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

*Candidate must have passed 10+2 or appearing for board exams.

*Candidate's stream must be Science stream and should consist of subject like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

*Age limit on 31st December of year of admission should be at least 17 years.

You can apply for AIPMT exam even if you are appearing for board exams as private candidate of CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?