2nd May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Questions:
  1. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  2. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  4. Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?
  5. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  6. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  7. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  8. Minimum percentage required for BBA? Last date to submit application forms?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course?
  10. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  11. When and where to get PACET 2016 application form? Date of exam and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  12. Graduation in correspondence while pursuing other course?
  13. Where can I get the IIT forms?
  14. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  15. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  16. UPTU (B.Tech) entrance exam 2010 aplication form?
  17. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  18. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
31st August 2011, 02:15 AM
vikas2808

Default Re: When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?

Dear friend

you can purchase form for B.Sc in Lucknow University from 06-06-2011

also you can apply online from 05-16-2011, 06:56 PM to 20-06-2011

Form fee is Rs. 600.00 per course for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 300.00 per course for SC/ST candidates.

thank you
23rd September 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?

sir, I want to know that what is the minimum percentage recquired for b.com
23rd September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know that what is the minimum percentage required for b.com
2nd October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

b.com 2nd year exam form
25th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Please sugest the site from which i can download B.com 3rd year admission form
5th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir when b.com form for 2012 will issue....last date of submitt....and what is the cost of form...and it is online form issue.....what is the website of online form
18th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of purchese b com form and what is the cost.
17th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of entrance form of bcom 2012
20th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the last date of admission in b.Com 1st year classes and what the percentage required for admission
29th May 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about addmission in B.com in this year..
29th May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir from where i can download b.com form plz tel me the site MY ID IS [email protected].
9th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION? HOW MUCH % REQUIRED IN 12th ?
13th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know that what is the minimum percentage recquired for b.com
18th June 2012, 10:32 PM

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form?

-----------------------------
19th March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

when can i purchase b.com form? how much % require in 12th class
15th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

type of B.COM
12th July 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

when nov b.com exam application will issue by university??
2nd October 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

b.com 2nd year admission last date in 2013-2014...??????????
6th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

When can i purchase B.com form for 2014? What is d last date for purchasing the form?
10th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

: When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce 2014) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
29th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to take admission in b.com in Lucknow university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?