16th December 2011, 10:04 PM
nonu.nonubht.bhati@gmail

When can I start preparing for GATE entrance exam?

Hello sir im in first year from when I can start preparing for gate plzzz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  2. Is it too early to start preparing for GATE exam? Tips to crack GATE exam? Previous years papers for the entrance exam?
  3. When should I start preparing for GATE exam and how to prepare for it?
  4. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  5. How to start preparation for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to prepare for GATE entrance exam?
  7. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  8. How to get high paying government job immediately after completing graduation in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  9. How should I start studying for GATE?
  10. What is the right time to start preparation for GATE exam?
  11. In which year should I start preparing for GATE in Civil Engineering?
  12. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year? -- [New]
  13. How to start preparing for GATE exam? I am a student of industrial engineering in government college
  14. How should I start preparing for the entrance exams while in 12th science?
  15. Should I start preparing for GATE Civil Engineering from 1st year itself?
  16. How to start preparing for KVS entrance exam for TGT Science and PGT English? Key points to be considered?
  17. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which books should I refer for CAT entrance exam? How to start preparing for upcoming CAT entrance exam?
29th December 2011, 09:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I start preparing for GATE entrance exam?

You can start preparation for the exam from this time itself. GATE exam is based on the syllabus of the qualifying B.Tech or B.E degree. There will be separate syllabus for each stream. Try to collect the syllabus for the exam. Give emphasis to those topics that are included in the syllabus. If you follow this pattern, you can crack the exam much easier.
27th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i just pass out from third year of btech,want to do mtech..
plzz advice me how to prepare for the gate exam,and when i should start to study?
28th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You should start preparing for it with minimum 2 years at hand. It's not a good idea to rush into things without proper planning. So maximum time should be utilized in understanding the course and then chalk out the plans accordingly. In this way you will see you will be able to delve deeper into it.

Good luck
28th June 2012, 02:05 PM
janvi roy

Dear student,

You can start studying for GATE examination so to crack the exam.. You must be knowing that there are separate exams held for separate streams and subjects.. So prepare the subjects which are included in the exam . Best of luck. Regards
12th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Either gate or gre??? What should i prefer??
I am a 3rd year student..
15th July 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in first yrs engineering and I want to do gate exam please suggest me can change the syllabus of engineering till the end of 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?