23rd June 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

When is the counselling going to start in Punjab based on JEE entrance exam?

When is the counselling going to start in Punjab based on JEE entrance exam? Can you please let know the complete information on this? Which all college will be there? Looking forward to get the answer back soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future?
  2. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  3. Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?
  4. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  6. Admission in ID Engineering college, Ahmadabad after getting 78% in 12th science?
  7. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  8. Distance institutes offering B.E.(Civil Engineering) with scholarship?
  9. Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?
  10. How to do diploma after ITI in AC mechanic?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  12. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?
  13. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  14. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for diploma course, having 18 years of experience as a government employee? -- [New]
  16. How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore
  17. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?