31st March 2012, 08:56 PM
ashusmulgund

When does the 2nd Semester exam start?

when does 2nd sem exam starts?...please tell me the date of the exam

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course? -- [New]
  2. When does the 2nd Semester exam start?
  3. Date of start of 2nd semester in S.V university for MBA course?
  4. Previous year question papers for M.Com 2nd semester exams?
  5. Last 5 years question papers of B.Sc 2nd semester exams?
  6. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  7. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  9. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  11. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  12. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  13. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  14. From when WBUT even semester exam will start?
  15. How to start my preparation for IFS from 4th semester? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year at NIT Nagpur
  16. Previous year solved question papers of Mumbai university Mechanical 2nd semester?
  17. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  18. Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?
13th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Nitin Jotwani

Default Re: When does the 2nd Semester exam start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashusmulgund View Post
when does 2nd sem exam starts?...please tell me the date of the exam
may i know from which collg & university you belong to?
9th March 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the 2nd Semester exam start?

when the 2nd sem will start of wbut board??? i am in Techno India main campus,, stream BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?