11th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Bhanu S

When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP?

Sir,

I wrote B.Ed entrance exam in methodology physical science... I got rank. So, I have to go counselling. When the counselling will start..? And I have to know the best government colleges in A.P. So please give me the Information about best government colleges in A.P

Related Questions:
  1. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  4. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  6. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  10. Date of start of B.Ed counseling?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Ed with Political Science as methodology paper? -- [New]
  12. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  15. List of universities for a General candidate who has secured 4753 rank in GATE?
  16. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  18. How can I get Loan or Government grant to start a coaching for Physically Handicapped?
16th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP?

WHEN DOES
2011 BED COUNCELLING START
18th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP?

i have written BEd entrance exam and got a rank.i want to know when would be the counseling started?
19th July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir igot 50000 rank were iwil get the seat in bhonagir plz tel me the ans sir & when the counsling date wil start
19th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

when B.Ed couselling in AP starts
20th July 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

WHEN DOES 2011 BED COUNCELLING START FOR BELOW 6050 RANK
23rd July 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

when does B.ed councelling start?
25th July 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

which college is empty for bed councelling2011 list
26th July 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

when does the b.ed counciling start pls inform me
27th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

When will be B Ed 2011 counselling in Andhra pradesh starts.
29th July 2011, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

i did my ug degree bca. I didnt attend any enterence exam for b.ed. How to i apply counseling for b.ed.
30th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

30th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

30th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i got a good rank in b.ed 2011 entrance i have to know the date of counseling in andhra pradesh
30th July 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i got a good rank in b.ed 2011 entrance i have to know the date of counseling in andhra pradesh please may i know the counseling date
1st August 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i wrote b.e.d on june 4 meathodology mathematics i got 4818 rank i want to know when is the counselling date and can i get govt seat i n hyderabad
2nd August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 12644 TH RANK IB B ED ENTRANCE LET ME KNOW IN WHICH I MAY GET ADMN
4th August 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

when will coun begin
8th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i got the rank in bed 22000.tell about the ap bed councelling date
8th August 2011, 09:42 PM
rana2011
Banned

The date of counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science-
**mid of Septembar or first week of Octobar.

Best government colleges in AP:-

**Al-Madina College of Education

**Institute of Advanced Study in Education

**Moghal College of Education

**Noor College of Education

**Shams-Ul-Uoom College of Education

**Smt. Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education

**St. Anns College of Education

**St. Josephs College of Education for Women

**Vinukonda B. Ed. College

**Prabhas Degree College

**Aadi Lakshmi College of Education

**ABR College of Education

**Acharya NG Ranga College of Education

**Adam College of Education

**Adarsh College of Teacher Education

All the best!
9th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

When do the Bed councelling start
9th August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

when will be b,ed counselling starts?????plzzzzzzzzzzzz lemme knw.....................................
19th August 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

when does the counselling for muslim minorities in hyd?
20th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

when does starts the council for govt b.ed college in tamilnadu
21st August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i wrote b.ed entrance test i got 15905 when counselling starts in AP
21st August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

when counselling in AP
22nd August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

show the details of B.Ed. counselling No 20857
and what is the position now ?
23rd August 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got rank 42,000 so when does the counselling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Bio-logical Science? Best government colleges in Madanapalle in chittoor?

so kindly Inform me when it is?
24th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 28600 in biology,which college will prefer this
24th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

when b.ed counceling
25th August 2011, 12:41 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

The date of counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science-
**mid of Septembar or first week of Octobar.

**Al-Madina College of Education

**Institute of Advanced Study in Education

**Moghal College of Education

**Noor College of Education

**Shams-Ul-Uoom College of Education

**Smt. Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education

**St. Anns College of Education

**St. Josephs College of Education for Women

**Vinukonda B. Ed. College

**Prabhas Degree College

**Aadi Lakshmi College of Education

**ABR College of Education

**Acharya NG Ranga College of Education

**Adam College of Education

**Adarsh College of Teacher Education

Thanks
31st August 2011, 05:23 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Shams-Ul-Uoom College of Education

Smt. Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education

St. Anns College of Education

St. Josephs College of Education for Women

Vinukonda B. Ed. College

Prabhas Degree College

Aadi Lakshmi College of Education

ABR College of Education
12th September 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i was not attended for 1st councelling i have got 3816 rank in biology iam interested to attend 2 nd councelling when will it starts
13th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want bed second councilng date
25th September 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have got 7654 rank in b.ed. social when can I get my counselling and where can I get?
25th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I need some details reg B.Ed entrance in IGNOU , could you please tell me the details

Regards
Kishore.gp
15th October 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Iwant know when strat the second b.ed councling.
1st November 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

when does B.Ed 2nd councelling start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?