1st April 2012, 11:07 PM
shashiprakash151

Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?

Which colleges can I probably get with 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
can i take admission in bit mesra rachi for mtech?
my catogry is obc.also i have ncc b&c certificat.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  3. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  4. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  5. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  6. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  7. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  11. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  12. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  13. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE -- [New]
  14. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  15. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  16. Can I apply for counseling in GATE after scoring 18.67 under SC category?
  17. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  18. When does the GATE counseling start after scoring 25000 in GATE entrance? What is the fee structure?
22nd December 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?

what is the cut off for obc cast category student in gate exam?
15th March 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?

is there any use of gate score in TANCET counselling?
8th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

can i get mtech seat in any college through gate plase let me know and do reply
10th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the M.Tech Councelling procedure for GATE qualified candidates in AndraPradesh through GATE Score??????
25th February 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How much qestion should I attent to get selection in nit
27th September 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

When diploma nursing counselling date in kmc please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?