8th April 2017, 09:15 PM
medha parasar

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted to apply for Physiotherapy course in JSS college?

I have passed 12 and had dropped 1 year for preparation of NEET but now I want to get admission in physiotherapy in JSS college, for this is there any exam which I would have to face? Can you please guide me with the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Physiotherapy Government Institutes in India? When is the entrance exam conducted for admission and what is the fee structure?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  3. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  4. Details about exam conducted by JSS college to join M.Pharm course?
  5. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  6. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  7. Can I apply for JSS medical college? Can I apply for Management Seats? When will I get education load and how much?
  8. Exams to join M.Pharma from JSS college?
  9. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  10. What is the last date to apply for JSS entrance examination?
  11. Date of the entrance exam for M.Pharm in JSS college?
  12. Date of JSS college, Mysore entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  17. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  18. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course?
15th July 2017, 07:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam going to be conducted to apply for Physiotherapy course in JSS college?

JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore was established in year 1973. The dates of entrance exam going to be conducted to apply for Physiotherapy course in JSS college are given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

1. Date of Availability of Application Forms:
26th May 2018

2. Last Date of Submission of Application Forms:
19th June 2018

3. Date of Entrance Test:
22nd June 2018

For more information you can contact at given below address.

JSS College Pharmacy
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore, Karnataka, India
Ph: 0821- 2548353
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?