9th February 2017, 11:17 AM
mrs radhika m shetye

When is the entrance exam of MSW in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and which Colleges are available in Parel and Mumbai for the course?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the MSW course in Mumbai but I don't know about the entrance exam date so can you tell me when is the entrance exam of MSW in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and which Colleges are available in Parel and Mumbai for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  2. Date of MSW entrance exam and colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  5. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  8. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?
  15. How to study MSW after B.A?
  16. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  18. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?