18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?

is it necessary for foreigners to give the entrance exam to get admission in mumbai what is the fee structure per year what is the hostel dues what is the criteria to get admission in mbbs in mumbai and how can apply for admission in mbbs in mumbai is admission send on line

/

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. Cutoff and fee structure for MBBS course in Mumbai?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  9. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  11. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  12. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  13. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  15. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  16. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  17. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
23rd February 2016, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?

Yes, entrance exam is very much required for MBBS admission for any candidate whether a foreigner or Indian citizen. Fee depends upon the kind of college you will get admission.

If college is a government funded then surely fee will be very less compared to a private medical college. The best option for admission will be AIPMT for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?