9th February 2017, 11:28 AM
mrs radhika m shetye

Which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MSW course from Mumbai so I want to know which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course? When is the entrance exam date? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam of MSW in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and which Colleges are available in Parel and Mumbai for the course?
  2. How to study MSW after B.A?
  3. Date of MSW entrance exam and colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  6. List of colleges which I can apply for MSW course in Kerala after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  9. Is it necessary for foreigners to write entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai? What is the fee structure and hostel fee for MBBS course in Mumbai?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Details of colleges that offer Masters in Physiotheraphy in Mumbai? Their fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai?
  15. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for ICWAI? What is the fee structure and which are the best colleges?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
16th October 2017, 02:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs radhika m shetye View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MSW course from Mumbai so I want to know which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course? When is the entrance exam date? Please answer as soon as possible.

MSW stands for Master in Social Work and here below are details regarding institutes offer MSW course in Mumbai:-

List of Colleges Offer MSW Course in Mumbai:-

1) Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work.

2) Mumbai Institute of Information Technology.

So these are the best colleges offer master in social work degree in Mumbai.

>> Selection procedure for MSW course depends upon performance in entrance exam, personal interview and Mental ability & general awareness test. Selection criteria varies from institute to institute.

>> Entrance test for MSW course is based on subjects like General knowledge, Reasoning ability, Social work, Verbal ability etc.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MSW course is bachelors degree in Social work, Humanity, Social science, Science, Commerce, Management etc. from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in social work is 2 years.

>> Fee structure for MSW course is from Rs:- 40,000 to Rs:- 60,000/ for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?