5th January 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?

Myself, Chandan kr. Manna, student of final year in B.sc. in Microbiology. I want to know abot the entrance exams for taking admission in M.sc. Microbiology. Kindly, inform me about the best colleges, entrance rule & the previous years question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  2. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  3. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  7. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  8. Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?
  9. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  10. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  11. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  12. What is the svllabus for entrance exam of M.Sc. in Medical microbiology? -- [New]
  13. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  14. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  15. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
15th November 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?

when application are invited for Msc medical micobioloyg for session 2012-2013
4th May 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 3rd yr B.sc. examination under university of kalyani.Now i want to take admission in m.sc in microbiology.my question is which stream in m should i choose for a better future?
10th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year B.SC student.I want to join M.sc in medicinal microbiology during academic year 2015 at Manipal university.So I want to know the date of entrance exam.
3rd December 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc student of microbiology
& would like to persue master in the same for the year 2015
I would like to know the entrance exams date n paper pattern
Plz revert back
17th February 2015, 01:30 PM
Kajal_More

I am a 3rd year Bsc student i want to know the entrance exam date for taking admission in Msc Microbiology Kindly inform me the date and exam pattern
18th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

When microbiology entrance exam will conduct by college S in pune university
18th April 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam for Msc microbiology in pune university will conduct & for give exam ,when for process will start? Plz give information in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?