11th April 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

When is the exam for the post of UME? Which courses are needed to study civil engineering in Obafemi Awolowo University?

My name is charles pius peter, who has just gotten Jam result 210 as the point scored for last Jam Exams. I want be aware of the cut off mark to study engineering.
when is the Exam for the post UME and what are the courses needed to study Civil engineering in Obafemi Awolowo university.

I will be grateful, if i am given a feedback

Thankyou
Yours sincerely
Charles pius

Related Questions:
  1. Can a CWA apply for Management traninee in Food corporation in India ?
  2. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  3. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  6. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  9. Which are the correspondence courses after B.E Civil?
  10. Info about the courses that I can opt after Civil Engineering?
  11. How can I become an IITian?
  12. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT?
  14. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background? -- [New]
  15. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  16. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  17. Is it possible to complete B.Arch & M.Arch within 3 years after completing B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Can I study M.Arch after my B.E.?
  18. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?