9th April 2011, 08:49 PM
shikha bahi

When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?

I am a kashmiri migrant. Please tell me when the forms will be available for kashmiri migrants for admission in maharashtra colleges for the session 2011-12 on the basis of p-c-m percentage..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  2. List of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges for Kashmiri Migrants?
  3. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  4. List of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Kashmiri Migrants? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be the GATE notification regarding the admission in engineering colleges in Maharashra?
  6. Dates of notification in Uttarkhand University for admission to engineering colleges in Kashmiri Migrants Category?
  7. Is there any reservation for Kashmiri Migrants in PG dental exams in Maharashtra?
  8. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  9. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  10. Do we have reservation for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to pursue MCA after doing BCA from SMU?
  12. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  13. Non medical Kashmiri migrants vacancies are available in which state?
  14. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA through CAT, XAT and CMAT for a Kashmiri Migrant?
  16. Procedure for Admission in Karnataka Medical Colleges under Kashmiri Migrant Catergory
  17. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  18. How many Kashmiri migrants appeared in RPET?
7th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?

is any form for admm. in engg. colleges through kashmiri migrant quota availabe now?
20th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?

Under kashmiri migrant quota, has the date been announced for online registration for B.E./ B.Tech admissions
5th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a kashmiri migrant. Please tell me when the forms will be available for kashmiri migrants for admission in maharashtra colleges in 2013 on the basis of p-c-m percentage..
13th May 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, am a kashmiri migrant. my father is a defence personal and presently posted in j&k. am i eligible for b.tech course from any college. and is there any procedure for direct admission in any college as per j&k migrant quota. kindly reply to the query.
thank you
8th June 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am a kashmiri migrant. Please tell me when the forms will be available for kashmiri migrants for admission in maharashtra colleges in 2013 on the basis of p-c-m percentage..
10th June 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a kashmiri migrant. Please tell me when the forms will be available for kashmiri migrants for admission in gujrat colleges in 2014 on the basis of p-c-m percentage..
29th May 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which form as a migrant we have to fill for the quota in engineering in Maharashtra
2nd August 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

When are forms are available for b. tec. for kashmiri migrants for the year 2020
20th September 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

During this year 2020 due to covid 19 can Kashmiri migrant get his/her b.tech admission in Maharashtra on PCM MARKS DATE, IF SO PLEASE CONVEY ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?