9th January 2012, 11:10 AM
prasana31

When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?

I need to know when will indore cet 2012 forms be out ?? what is the examination pattern like . is there a section of general awareness[G.A] in indore cet If yes,is G.A. score included in the total ? What was the cut-off last year for ims- indore ?? which are the other good colleges except ims in indore ? when does the session start in D.A.V.V ?

23rd February 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?

i want to know abt the cet exam 2012 for mtech admission for indore colleges ..
15th April 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?

when will be online cet forms avalaible for DAVV indore?
16th April 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the form of CET please let me know that what is the last date for submission of cet forms.........???????
18th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir indore cet kform kb aaege..
23rd April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

when will the exam dates of CET 2012 come & when & where will be the forms for the exams available??
25th April 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the form of CET & its details.....??
29th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

last date of application form davv cet????
4th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

date of cet 2012???????????????????????
6th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

date of cet 2012.and last date f form...?
11th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

when will the exam dates of CET 2012 come & when & where will be the forms for the exams available??
11th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about CET exam application form date???????????
15th December 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of submission of forms of cet ?????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?