18th April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for admission in IMS Indore? Date of CET entrance test and when will the session start?

i have done BPT,,and scored 63% ..wnt to take admission in ims indore...when should i apply for admission?when will be CET ,and when will be new session will start?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?
  2. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  3. Date of CET exam of IMS Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  5. How to do CET in Indore? What is the date of CET in Indore?
  6. Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?
  7. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  8. What is the scope of IIM after passing 12th?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  10. Which reputed college can I get in MP after scoring 27000 rank in MPPET?
  11. Date of sale of form of CET Indore?
  12. Is BBA possible after passing 12th Arts?
  13. Admission in B.Ed course in any university of West Bengal? Date of start of next session? Possibility for admission in current session?
  14. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  15. Last date to apply for B.Ed IGNOU?
  16. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  18. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET? -- [New]
7th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I apply for admission in IMS Indore? Date of CET entrance test and when will the session start?

date of cet 2011 exam
11th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I apply for admission in IMS Indore? Date of CET entrance test and when will the session start?

when should i apply for ims cet?? what is the date for ims cet ?
25th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have given cet exam of davv indore and want to know about the counselling date of groub B?
9th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for admission in IMS Indore? Date of CET entrance test and when will the session start?.
5th January 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

when will indore cet 2012 forms be out ?? when does the session start ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?