11th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?

when govt. Bams post are comeing? What is the prosedore.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  2. Government Jobs after BAMS? How to get permanent Medical Officer Posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  4. Application procedure for government job after BAMS?
  5. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  6. How to get BAMS government job? What is the procedure followed to apply for the job?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  8. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  9. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS?
  11. Which field is highly preferable among Naval, Army and Airforce to join through CDS for BAMS student? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the applying procedure for internship at NTPC BARH? -- [New]
  13. Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?
  14. Procedure for applying for SI posts in Rajasthan Police?
  15. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  16. PG from Government Ayurvedic colleges in Maharashtra after BAMS?
  17. What is the procedure for DGO after BAMS?
  18. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
17th December 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?

Sir, I come in to my notice that some vacancy for BAMS Dr has been sent by Govt of UTTAR PRADESH. Please let me know that when the UPPSC Allahabad is being published \advertisement for applying BAMS Medical Officer. Thanks.
22nd December 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?

will we get job after completing BAMS?
7th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am from bellary in karnataka completed bams in TGAMC BELLARY and need job
22nd October 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Salary after bams in private hospitals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?