24th December 2012, 05:26 PM
vks2708

When is Haryana SLET/SET exam

When the haryana slet/set in education examination held ? Is it once or twice a year?

I am M.sc in Biotechnology, does Haryana slet/set examination id held in life sciences?

Thanks in advance

sincerely

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  2. B.Tech LEET colleges India?
  3. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  4. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  5. LEET, Haryana: Date of exam? How to obtain previous papers? Books for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  7. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  8. How can I get details about Haryana PMT?
  9. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  10. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  11. Is there any vacancy for SDO mechanical in Haryana?
  12. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  13. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  14. What's the scheduled date for Haryana PMT? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  16. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  17. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  18. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
25th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is Haryana SLET/SET exam

please tell me up pcs ,uttrakhand pcs and mp pcs forms fills up
8th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

when next exam of slet
13th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

When will the forms for SLET 2013 (HARYANA) will be out??
25th August 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

When the haryana slet/set in education examination held ? Is it once or twice a year?

I am M.sc in Mathematics, does Haryana slet/set examination is held in mathematics?if yes how to get the syllabus?

regards
monika

sincerely

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-haryana-slet-set-exam-1023354.html#ixzz2cx2VZzS4
15th October 2017, 07:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The important dates for Haryana SLET/SET exam are given beow.

=> Date of issue of application form: Mid of October 2017

=> Last date of submission of application form: End of Nov 2017

=> Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: 28 Nov 2017

=> Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: 29 Nov 2017

=> Date of Examination: 1 Feb 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?