12th February 2012, 05:41 AM
vishal__v

Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?

do b.ed candidates are applicable for the post of jbt teachers in haryana?,and,,,what is the criteria of recruitment of teachers,actually i have done my e.t.t from Madhyeh Pradesh and am a permanent resident of haryana,,d also htet paper-1 pass,,,i have heared from someone that in haryana,,85 % seats are reserved for those who pass jbt from haryana? is this true,please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  2. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  3. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  4. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  5. Can B.Ed student apply for JBT teachers post in haryana
  6. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Will I get a seat in NITs after scoring 105 marks in AIEEE? What will be my rank?
  8. What is the selection procedure for JBT Haryana?
  9. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  10. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  11. When is the JBT entrance going to be held in Haryana?
  12. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  13. Can i appoint in Haryana under other state quota which has 15% quota after having domicile of Punjab? What is the selection procedure under other state quota?
  14. If I get 50 marks in AIEEE exam then am I eligible for AIEEE counseling(BC category)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do JBT course in Haryana? What is the date of the sale of form for JBT?
  16. Procedure and qualification requirement for JBT in Haryana?
  17. Is there NEET admiision under state quota? -- [New]
  18. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
28th April 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?

Please tell me the quota of ex service men in haryana for jbt post
2nd December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?

Do anyone from outside the state of haryana, but residing in haryana from the last ten years is eligible for the posts of JBT in Haryana under any category?
10th February 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how much persentage is reqired to be selcet a ex service man in Htet exam please mail me on my e- mail [email protected]
8th April 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is sunny from tohana (haryana). i am qualifing HTET 2013 and re-add the jbt recruitment 2012. sir i want to ask u.will re-add candidate's also select for the job..
22nd April 2020, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir am ex serviceman's wife and have done b .ed bt my age is 36 ..can i avail quota of ex serviceman family n can i apply for tgt when m more than 35 yrs...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?