26th December 2015, 12:59 PM
SOURAB JHARIAT

When I shall get a acknowledgement email that the documents have been received by Wipro?

I got placed in Wipro and accepted LOI letter.Then a mail came to me as final reminder to send the details of mark sheet PDF files before a certain date during 7th semester exam.I sent those 2 days next to [email protected] and I also consulted with the Wipro helpline number.When I shall get a acknowledgement mail that the documents have been received? Is there any matter for worry?

13th October 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I shall get a acknowledgement email that the documents have been received by Wipro?

I got selected to Wipro technology. I got my offer letter. After the ten months I received the mail regarding to upload my all documents. I uploaded my documents, then how do I know is my background verification is completed or not???
7th December 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I shall get a acknowledgement email that the documents have been received by Wipro?

I got selected in Wipro. One of my friends got selected along with me and got a campus audit mail, but I did not receive mail. What should I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?