12th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Duddu kotesh

When JEE Mains and JEE Advance exam is going to be conducted?

What is the time gap between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced? When would be the next examination is going to be conducted for each of these branches? Latest by when one should apply?

15th August 2019, 12:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When JEE Mains and JEE Advance exam is going to be conducted?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is held by NTA for offering admission in undergraduate technical degree courses such as B.E./B.Tech. across top engineering colleges such as IIT, NIT, ISM, and other GFTIs.

Further, JEE is conducted in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Also, JEE Main is conducted twice while JEE Advanced is held only once every year.

JEE Main are generally held in December and April for which the applications are made available in September and February respectively. Also, JEE Advanced is held in the last of May every year for which the application forms are made available after the declaration of JEE Main April Attempt.

For detailed information and updates regarding JEE, you can refer to the www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?