29th April 2010, 03:33 PM
sunitacess

When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

when is the entrance exams for m.sc and where do we get the forms for the entrance and the details of the exam dates???

Related Questions:
  1. When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?
  2. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  3. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  4. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for MSc? Date of sale of forms and date of exam?
  6. When will be the entrance exam for MSc IT and MSc Mathematics? When will be the forms distributed? Last date of submission of forms?
  7. When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  9. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  10. What is the last date to submit the forms for AIIMS entrance exam
  11. How can I get the application forms for the entrance exam of MSc Physics
  12. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  15. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  16. Date of PSU entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  17. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc? -- [New]
  18. Msc biochemistry entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2011, 02:31 PM
stranger351

Default Re: When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

I will clear you that There is no ALL INDIA LEVEL exam conducted in India for M.Sc. admission.
Every university conduct MSc. exam for itself.
Now which university or college you are talking about.
There is different exam for DU , HPU and other universities.
Forum of HPU university generally fill up in the month of July.
1st June 2011, 02:12 AM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

Dear, you have not mentioned the university for which you are applying for. please mention the Msc subject too.
1st June 2011, 03:39 PM
Harapriya patri

Thumbs up Re: When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

HI !! The MSc entrance exams of all the colleges are going to be conducted between this june to july .You have to download a form of any college you prefer from net. The best college i prefer is RIE of your zone . The RIE OF MYSORE ALSO OFFERS 6 YEARS INTEGRATED MSc COURSE. I think the last date to download its form is about 3rd of this month. BEST OF LUCK
8th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

When is the MSc physics entrance exam of kukl? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?
20th June 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what date of enterence exam for m.sc. Physics in mlsu and last date of application form submit.
6th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in bangalore university,please suggest me some best university in blore and when is the last date of enterance exam
7th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me date of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc (physics) in BHU.when form will be issued?
17th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

when is m.sc chemistry entrance for open university students 2011?date of exam in Andhrapradesh?
12th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how I apply Delhi university entrance for M.sc in chemestry.& where its form is avilable.my [email protected]
15th December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is date msc physics
15th December 2011, 09:47 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

I will clear you that There is no ALL INDIA LEVEL exam conducted in India for M.Sc. admission.
Every university conduct MSc. exam for itself.
Now which university or college you are talking about.
There is different exam for DU , HPU and other universities.
Forum of HPU university generally fill up in the month of July.
17th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ABOUT THE M.SC COLLEGES IN KARNATAKA
11th January 2012, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the date of entrance examination and date of submit form for admission for RAJSTHAN UNIVERSITY JAIPUR, MLU UDAIPUR AND JNU DELHI , MY EMAIL add. is [email protected]
11th January 2012, 08:11 AM
Kuldeep Gaur

tell me about the date of RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY JAIPUR, MLU UDAIPUR , AND JNU DELHI , FOR entrance exam M.sc. in chemistry ! my email :- [email protected]
12th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about date of Msc chemistry entrance exam from where do have get the form and date of entrance exam
12th March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the when the Msc entrance exam and from where do we have to get the form also date of the of the msc entrance exam from pune university my email id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:19 AM
a.ashok kumar ramesh

Smile Re: When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?

when you m.sc maths entrance exam in madras university ?
25th March 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

When is the m.sc entrance conducted in o.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?