22nd May 2011, 05:04 PM
swatisardhara

On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?

Respected sir
I want to know that on which date the entrance exam of Msc It will be?
for Msc IT entrance exam when i have to fill up the form?
when we get the form for entrance exam?
which subjects are there in the Msc It entrance exam?
please sir i need your help plz reply me as fast as possible
plz mail me all details on my email id([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  2. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  3. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  4. Last date of filling the application form for MSC entrance exam?
  5. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  6. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  7. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  8. When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?
  9. When will the entrance exam be held for MSc IT? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. When will the entrance exam for MSc be held? Date of the issue of the application form?
  11. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  12. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the last date to fill the forms for MSc in microbiology
  14. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  15. What is the MSc entrance exam date? Application form date?
  16. What is the date of the entrance exam form sale for MSc Biotechnology
  17. Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Last date for filling up the form of B.ed?
12th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?

on which date msc it exam take..... frm which date forms fill up
25th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?

Respected sir

please Msc It entrance exam form date .

i am DHAMSANIYA DIVYESH.

plz mail me all details on my email id ([email protected])
14th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about mscit enterst examination date and when v can downlod examination form in website answer email ([email protected])fast
23rd July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

please inform me start the entrace exam date

i am payal patel
27th July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

plz inform me the date of msc.it form date & entrance test date on [email protected]
29th July 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I Want to know that on which date the entrance exam of Msc It will be held?
plz give me information of it on [email protected]
13th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

plz mscit entrance exam > peper
6th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

deae sir,
when will be the entrance fro msc (it)
plz send ur request me plz..........for this
[email protected] or
[email protected]
31st August 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my pgdca and want to do msc- it, but our pgdca result was declared late on 14 aug.. I want to know whether i can still get admission for msc-it this yr?...if yes which are d institutions in delhi in which i can get admission,..plz mail me d info at surinjasmine@ gmail.com...if no then wt should i do now this yr so that i may utilise this yr fully and take admission next yr..plz reply as soon as possible
28th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me wen is the entrance exam for MSIT..PL mail to [email protected]
4th November 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when is the entrance examination for m.sc medical bio chemistry
28th January 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Vn is the enterance exam for msc.it ? Is d exam different for saurashtra university or gujarat university ? Vn shud we register for d exams ?
Plz plz do rply to these queries at pinky [email protected]
18th August 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I want to know that on which date the entrance exam of Msc It will be?
for Msc IT entrance exam when i have to fill up the form?
when we get the form for entrance exam?
which subjects are there in the Msc It entrance exam?
please sir i need your help plz reply me as fast as possible
plz mail me all details on my email id([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?