21st September 2012, 01:36 PM
bangdev

When is the NDA examination result going to be announced?

when are the the nda examination result are coming for nda part 2 examination
i have given exam on 19 august 2012 on sunday my centre is shri guru ram rai public school race course dehradun.sir can you tell me about all the procedure which will happen after written exams. thanks

2nd October 2012, 03:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the NDA examination result going to be announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangdev View Post
i have given exam on 19 august 2012 on sunday my centre is shri guru ram rai public school race course dehradun.sir can you tell me about all the procedure which will happen after written exams. thanks
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted to select candidates for the recruitment of these wings namely,

-> Army wings
-> Naval wings
-> Air force wings

This year Both NDA(I) and NDA(II) Examination was completed. The result of NDA(I) was already published and if you have appeared for NDA(II) Examination then please wait for the result. Result will be declared soon in few months.

When the Result declared it will be updated in the employment Newspaper or in the official website of UPSC.

If you cracked this examination then you will get SSB call letter in your address to appear for the Next stage i.e SSB interview. This stage is not easy, many candidates disqualified in this stage.

But first please wait for the NDA(II) Result and also check the official website of UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2012, 03:19 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
I think you are already appeared for NDA(II) Examination this year and the examination was already completed on 19/Aug/2012. This year NDA(I) examination result was already published. If you have appeared for NDA(II) Examination, then please wait for the Result.

The result will be announced soon in few months in the official websites and all leading newspapers.

UPSC declared result after 3-4 month of the examination, so please wait for few months, when the result published it will be updated in the UPSC official website. If you cracked this examination, then you will be eligible for SSB interview and you get your call letter soon after the examination cleared.

So, you have to wait for the result, please check the official websites time to time to get details regarding results, For more details check official website:

http://upsc.gov.in

with regards
sumit
29th October 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have appear NDA exm in 18 aug.2012, when will the result is going to be out.?
25th November 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Why the official site of UPSC is not opening...??!!?
29th December 2012, 08:47 PM
princesharma2035

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted to select candidates for the recruitment of these wings namely,

-> Army wings
-> Naval wings
-> Air force wings

This year Both NDA(I) and NDA(II) Examination was completed. The result of NDA(I) was already published and if you have appeared for NDA(II) Examination then please wait for the result. Result will be declared soon in few months.

When the Result declared it will be updated in the employment Newspaper or in the official website of UPSC.

If you cracked this examination then you will get SSB call letter in your address to appear for the Next stage i.e SSB interview. This stage is not easy, many candidates disqualified in this stage.

But first please wait for the NDA(II) Result and also check the official website of UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

You have right said for NDA. The next stage after NDA (II) exam, SSB interview process is very hard. Every person lose his confidence at this stage. Therefore candidate counts as disqualified. It is the time to be confident.

Best of luck from me to all candidates.
30th December 2012, 07:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NDA Exam conducted for admission to ,

-->> Army wings
-->> Navy wings
-->> Air force wings

NDA II Exam results announced 28/12/12 and the results was available in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news papers also . Those who are cleared in NDA II Examination and there Roll Nos are shown in the Provisional List .

After clearing this examination , the candidate called for the SSB Interview . SSB Interview is not easy and this exam consist of various stage .

SSB Interview ::

Congrats to all the candidates and check their Roll Nos from the official website and i am also uploading the NDA II exam results .

www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA II Exam results.pdf(173.3 KB, 104 views)
30th December 2012, 12:09 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: When is the NDA examination result going to be announced?

Quote:
NDA II examination was held in the month of August i.e on 19th of August. UPSC has declared the results today. So you can download the file which i am attaching and check your registration for the same.

Quite a brief about NDA II. The exam is conducted once i.e II. But UPSC conducts NDA exam twice named NDA I and NDA II.For your information UPSC has apprised the advertisement for NDA I 2013. For which you can click the link below.

Procedure after cracking the exam:

After the exam you will have to wait for the results, if you can't crack it then the only reason was you were less prepared and less confident, And if you able to crack it then you are eligible for next phase i.e Interview. Don't be languish here, you have to put all your energy to crack the interview even i.e SSB Service selection board.

If you have given priority to Army then you will get SSB from selected Army selection board otherwise you will get it from respective department. Then in the SSB you have to give a screening test. Only refulgent people only able to crack the SSB procedure. Army officer's should consists of officer's like quality.

Any more information about upsc exam then visit http://upsc.gov.in or if you want more information about interview then visit. www.indianarmy.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf enghindi_2.pdf(173.3 KB, 86 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?